"When you can live forever, What do you live for?"

A world were creatures are of myths and legends, from books and nightmares. Where fantasys are just fantasys. That is until an unsuspecting girl Isabella swan moves to the rainy town of forks. She didn't expect much other then rain, when she move to the small town. The again Niether did Edward expect his near final peace and quite, and the oppotunity at a possible good life to be aruptidly changed. Here- books are in fact a key into another world.

A new beginning, a new middle and a new end, where life is not quite as it is shown in many movies, where fairy tales do exsist, and can exsist but at what price? Join the adventure and discover your own personal fairy tale. Enjoy the thrills of near death, the beauty of myths and legends, let your creativity spark. Edward must battle the bloodlust raging inside of him as well as a coterie of undead, that would make Bella thier prey. Nothing is what it seems. A post Twilight RPG.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Home Alone
Mon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm by Carlisle Cullen

» Shadow Anna Wolf
Fri May 15, 2009 11:53 am by Shadow Wolf

» One of those days [Edward]
Thu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» An assasination for the family (Open)
Thu May 14, 2009 9:22 pm by Rosalie lillian Hale

» Walking around ((Open))
Tue May 12, 2009 5:51 am by Kai Armstrong (BSEK)

» Time with the Denali's
Wed May 06, 2009 7:33 pm by Edward Cullen

» First sight (open)
Mon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm by Edward Cullen

» Being Bored(open)
Sat May 02, 2009 1:12 pm by Edward Cullen

» "The spotlight is on"
Sat May 02, 2009 12:15 pm by Isabella Swan

Edward CullenBella Swan
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 26 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:47 am

Home Alone

Go down

Home Alone

Post by Carlisle Cullen on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Carlisle paced around the house. It was too quiet for him, far too quiet. No teenagers running around, no play fighting, no one was there at all. The house was already impeccably clean, down to Esme of course, though Carlisle had done he share as well having little to do tended to give him a sudden passion for cleaning. Though for once, Carlisle did not care if someone arrived home to mess the place up again, after all there was only so much cleaning one could do before things were too clean and the placed had that over powering smell of bleach.

Carlisle had stopped by the local store before he got back from work. He picked up some fruit and something that said burgers, though Carlisle did not like the look of them. Though he would like to actually taste food, he knew that unless he wanted to spend time being ill, there was little point to it. Sadly though the stacked the fridge full and then opened a few cans of soda, and tipped them down the drain. He cleaned that up as he crushed the cans a little, and threw them in the bin. That lived in look for the house he though.

Finally realizing that there was nothing for him to do, Carlisle sat down on the sofa and turned the TV on. Soaps, soaps, and more of nothing. He finally resorted to a DIY channel. Though he knew better than to even attempt any renovations on the house with out Esme agreeing to them first, there might be something worth seeing on there he thought. He slouched lazily, as the smell of cleaning liquids and polish filled his nose, as he waited for anyone to come home.
Carlisle Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 9
Race : Vampire
Health :
0 / 1000 / 100

Strength :
0 / 1000 / 100

Partner : None
Special Ability : Unparalleled compassion
Registration date : 2009-04-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Home Alone

Post by Edward Cullen on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Edward made his way home, instantly his second week to the Semester had not gone at all well. The fact that he had almost ended up massacaring(sp) a whole class room, all because of one girl one stupid Human, what gave her the right to even come to Fork, and ruin everything! and to risk him breaking down and loosing everything he had worked so hard on containing. Edward pulled up with a very audiable squeel of his tyres as he took the corner all to fast, He hoped. No preyed Carlisle was in, he need some help some guidence, what was the best thing to do..cheat? like Emmett had done, better one then millions..Maybe he could lure her home? No. He would not resort to unleashing the monster he had had a constant battle with.

Edward pulled up swiftly and climbed out of his volvo. He slamme dhis car door, barely bothering to lock it. To all his luck Carlisle was indeed in, he knew Carlsile would help. He knew it. With swift movements, his mind buzzing constantly with the irritating, frustrating means of Isabella Swan, Why was she soo, diffrent? He had rung Tanya, and asked if he could infact maybe spend some time with her, to take his mind of the one human. With a cold gaze carcoal black, bottomless and deep, he opend the front door "Carlisle" He said his voice flat cold, possiably even scared.

Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Number of posts : 1300
Health :
100 / 100100 / 100

Strength :
70 / 10070 / 100

Relationship Status : Single
Special Ability : Read minds -thoughts
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
Name: Edward cullen
Breed: Vampire Vampire
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile http://midnightsun.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlisle Cullen on Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Hoping for something to do, was not what Carlisle was used to. Forks was turning out to be a good place to be, for the hospital but there were days when he wished that there was a little more to do. Though he was pushing his luck at the hospital and his shifts already. It was not worth the questions to over work, so it looked like he was in for some time off, or at least a couple of days. With the 'children' at school for the new semester things were quiet, too quiet for the house. Though then again peace and quiet was often hard to come by. For once Carlisle wished that Edward and Jasper were play fighting, or even that Alice and Rose were running around the place.

But no he had no such luck as to that. At the squeal of tyres Carlisle raised a brow, well great he thought someone was home, though the sound of the speed they had arrived was something he knew they all did, but something did not feel right. Even worse when he heard the door slam. That bad feeling, became far worse as Carlisle heard Edwards voice. That was not the usual him, he thought as Carlisle jumped from the sofa. "Edward? In here.." He said, as he walked towards the front door. "Edward whats wrong? Whats happened?" He asked, Carlisle was not too sure what to think, though he kept his thoughts simple, more along the line of worry than anything else.
Carlisle Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :
0 / 1000 / 100

Strength :
0 / 1000 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:05 pm

"Carlisle, You have to help me, Please." Edward said moving to meet Carlisle half way, his expression was one of confusion. "Carlisle I nearly did something terrible" He said thought tight lips his hands clenched together. "I went to shool it was all fine, perfectly fine." Edward said and begun to pace. "I was going to last the wholw day I knew, it, I know I shouldn't push feeding, but stressing myself, just that little bit more, I thought i'd become better at controlling my blood lust.." Edward shook his head he was more or less talking to himself.

"But No, No this stupid human just one, just this girl Isabella Swan, just her, nothing else a human, who happend to move here" He exclaimed and spun to face Carlisle "I nearly killed her, I nearly killed my entire class, Carlisle I don't know what to do, her one scent.." Edward said absently "so..so mouth watering, I have never smelt anything like her in all my years..I don't know what to do Carlisle..Not only that, but- but I cannot read her mind.."

Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :
100 / 100100 / 100

Strength :
70 / 10070 / 100

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlisle Cullen on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:51 am

"Of course, of course I shall help you Edward." Carlisle could see the confusion on Edwards face, and that had him worried. His next words made that worse, what could he have possibly done to cause this reaction, Carlisle wondered as he nodded. "ok" He said, well terrible covered a wide range of things. Carlisle did not take his eyes from Edward as his saw his fists clench and his pacing began. Well what ever it was this was big. "We all have to test ourselves, that is the only way we know how far we can go. And you are far better at controlling your blood lust, you know that" He said, as Carlisle began thinking that there was a possibility that he had killed someone.

Isabella Swan, that name sounded familiar, ah yes the police chiefs daughter, she was the new addition to the town that had the hospital gossip line going in circles. Carlisle looked relived at Edward, the nearly kill her part was a good thing. "First of all just calm down Edward. Getting twisted up over this will not help you" Carlisle said calmly as he smiled slightly. "Edward she is not mouth watering, and you cannot think of her that way. She is an innocent young girl. Nothing more" Carlisle told him, he could see this was not going to be something that he would forget about easily. They had all been faced with one human, who had driven them wild, and Carlisle was impressed that Edward had managed not to kill her.

The fact that Edward could not read her mind was disturbing, but keeping the girl alive was more important he thought. "Edward, you know what to do... you cannot kill her. Edward, can you handle your thirst around her? I mean can you go back to school?" He asked, that was the main thing, if Edward could not manage the control then that still gave them time, but it limited their choices. "And by how do you mean, cant read her mind? Was she not thinking? Or was it something else?" He asked curios as to why that would be.
Carlisle Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :
0 / 1000 / 100

Strength :
0 / 1000 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Edward nodded hastily "I know Carlisle, and I was stupid, to push myself this far, I was soo close to killing her Carlisle. I could of killed her.." he sighed and once again begun to pace swiftly "I want to reach your level, to be immune to human blood.. I hate the fact it still temps me, and nearly destroyed me.." Edward shook his head "I just thought, If I push myself that little bit extra each time, then maybe I would reach your level, and then I could help you more in the hospital, without constantly worrying about killing a human being. I just..don't want to be a monster."

He continued to pace back and forth before Carlisle sudden reasoning tone, pulled him to a stop, he pursed his lips and exhaled harshly "I am, perfectly clam." He muttered vaguely sarcastic. "and I know, I just never expected her to be so, so urgh!" He exclaimed throwing his hands up slightly in an all to human gesture. This was not he, he paused further more, at the radical change in his being, to being once so collected, calm and controlled, to being someone, with a temper close to an unpridictable raging fire. "I feel, strange Carlisle.." he admitted before finally he sat down in a small 'huff' "I don't know waht to do..or what is the best thing for me..even for her, your right of course..she is a human, an innocent girl. I was just so close to breakign Carlisle..have you ever had someone who smelt so..wonderful to you? If so, what did you do?"

Edward listend to the last part and nodded slolwy "I know..I know" He sighed annoyed and irritated at himself, even disgusted with himself to even imagine it. "I looed in her eyes Carlisle, she was petrified..she saw the monster, the monster I don't want to be or to become, or to even let loose, she saw it..That was what stopped me, the fact that she saw right through me. It was unerving to say the least." At Carlisle question he pursed his lips "I don't know.." He admitted feebly "I need to get away form her, her scent still lingures just thinking about her, I go..crazy" he stated and stood "I'll..I'll go stay with the Denali coven, vist them for a while, I don't know how long, I just- I need to get away" He said with forced hatred, the fact he had to now leave his family for the sake of one girl. Edward once again pursed his lips at Carlisle question, another thing that was unerving the fact he could not read her mind. "No..she was I know she was, you know when humans get that look..and you just know there thinking extreamly hard, I opend all gates heard every one's thought but hers.." He shook his head and stared idly out the window "Not a whisper."

Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :
100 / 100100 / 100

Strength :
70 / 10070 / 100

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlisle Cullen on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:39 pm

"But you did not kill her Edward. You resisted. You have not harmed her at all" Carlisle was pleased with that, as it showed more restraint, and control than Edward was seeing himself. Carlisle watched Edward start pacing again, he could see how much it was bothering him. "Edward you do not see just how far you have come with this.. just how much you have been tested, and you have no acted on impulse. You fought it, and you did not kill her. You are equal if not stronger than me there Edward" Carlisle told him, the one person who had that pull for Carlisle he had bitten, and that was Esme. With what Edward said, it made him smile. "I would love you to help me more at the hospital, but you don't have to push yourself so far. And you are NOT a monster Edward, don't you ever tell yourself that."

Carlisle was not having him say he was a monster. "Look at what you have achieved today.. with no one to drag you away if the worst happened." Carlisle said, encouragingly. Carlisle nodded as he threw his hand up into the air. That added with the sarcasm, well he could see that Edward was extremely upset about the whole thing. "Its all ok Edward, she is no where near here so just relax" He said, as Edward sat down. Carlisle followed him as he gulped at the question. "You did not break Edward, and I am proud of you for that. It seems that you showed great control and strength around her." Carlisle shook his head a little. "The one person who appealed to me was Esme, and you know the story there. Though I dare say that the pull does not seem as strong as miss Swan seems to you. A few humans have smelled extremely good to me over the years, and I have learned to hold my breath. If you don't breath, you don't smell them. Though I dont think in this situation it will help much" Carlisle said honestly.

Carlisle was taken a back by this girl. She could see Edward for what he was, that did not sound good. "Edward, is there any chance she truly knows? We can move now while things are just beginning. We have left behind rumours, and talk before. But do we need to move?" He asked, the one thing Carlisle would no risk if at all possible was the safety of the family. "Edward if you need to get away, we can move. Another town somewhere, Alaska if you think it would help. I could go with you for a while until this girl no longer bothers you? Its nearing the time we need to leave anyway" Carlisle offered, not wanting Edward to leave. He was the one person of who Carlisle cared most for, besides Esme. "I do not understand that.. are you sure she is human? You know about the werewolves, is she at all like them? Or maybe she has just found a way to.. well to block you out?" He suggested.
Carlisle Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :
0 / 1000 / 100

Strength :
0 / 1000 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 pm

"No, I suppose I didn't, but I still could of Carlisle the option was there, the actual possibilty was there to do so, and I could of, Just..reached out and.." he shook his head. "I just couldn't harm her, not after what I had seen reflected in her eyes. He listend further more to Carlisle comment, and words of wisdom. "I wanted to harm her to an extent though, but I did resist given the fact I could not kill the many hundreds even thousands of people in the process, in act of one selfish act, simply becasue I don't wish to be that. Edward gave a small smile. "No Carlisle hardly, I would give anything to be as you are to this day. I still want to help you however Carlisle, It gives me something to do at the very least instead of sit around and listen to Rosale and Emmetts..events, they don't even make an effort to keep quiet, and it also saves me from watching Alice and Jasper dance around each other like two rather love sick animals in mating season." He said idly with a small brief laugh.

Edward listend more so to Carlisle and sighed, Perhaps he was a monster, perhaps he wasn't who knew? "I suppose, But I honestly thought I would, I didn't know what to do other then hold my breath..I spoke to her slightly..she's very observent, Selfless..Very pretty" he said absently "A voice like an angle..and" He frowned what was becomign of him? Even the thought of ther made his throat burn in hunger. "I know.." He sighed "I'm fine just in need of a hunt I suppose. It's scary almost how no one has ever effected me as much as she has done today." He remained sitting, resting his chin in his hands as he looked to Carlisle slightly "Yes. But it's the fact that I could break her..I'm not sure if i'll ever be safe around her. I don't wish to hurt her, she is just a Human, simple..innocent Human." He sighed "I really don't know what to do Carlisle.."

At Carlisle dreaded questioned Edward shrugged "I, don't know, I can't hear her..and I can hardly ask her, But I don't think she knows, I haven't touched her, or done anything that would give anything away, though she probably thinks of me now as rude and obnoxious..I cannot blame her, I was very rude..Yet she is just so very intresting, Like a book that I don't want to put down." Edward shook his head "No Carlisle You or the others don't have to leave. I don't want to ruin it for you Rosalie, already hates me enough for that. No. Thank you Carlisle I appriciate that, you know I do, but No, I shall go, I'll go stay with Tanya and the others for a while, I haven't seen them for a while, and maybe it will take my mind of Bella." He suggested. Edward smiled softly and straighted, he silenced Carlisle with a soft gesture of his hand telling him to stop. "Carlisle Thank you, But I think it's best if I do this alone, I don't know how long i'll be away for, But I just have to get away, you have the Denali number and my mobile number, I may not even stay that long, I jsut need to clear my head at this moment, it's extreamly unhealthy of me to be this wrapped up in a human."

Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :
100 / 100100 / 100

Strength :
70 / 10070 / 100

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlisle Cullen on Mon May 04, 2009 2:25 pm

"Do you not see that you did not. Edward you have truly amazed me with this, you did not harm her in any way." He said, as he smiled. "Maybe Bella Swan is a little more perceptive than most humans. We are not infallible as pretending to be human, and we certainly do not look particularly normal." Carlisle said with a slight chuckle. "I am glad Edward, and you are certainly not a monster, not after today if you believed that before." Carlisle was truly amazed by the restraint that Edward had shown, he was stronger than Carlisle knew, and that he believed. Again Carlisle chuckled at Edwards diplomacy with the Emmett and Rose situation, plus Alice and Jasper. They were not the easiest people to share a house with at least. "I always appreciate you help Edward, and I wish that you could help me more.. because of today, Edward I think it possible that you could stay for the more, well messy procedures." Carlisle said happily.

Carlisle was intrigued by Edwards description of her. Carlisle was unsure as to what to think, and would have thought him in love, or falling for this Bella Swan. It was certainly possibility however unorthodox, and dangerous it was. Though if was what Edward wanted, and had his heart set on Carlisle would support it no matter what. "Dont be scared Edward, it is over for today. And yes you may want to hunt a little more often than you already do. Try not to test yourself, as your current situation has changed." Carlisle smiled reassuringly at Edward as he sat. Bella Swan seemed to have a old on him already, though it was about time Edward found someone, though the simple fact she may just be the human girl. Well that posed a few problems. Though the one thing that mattered was keeping the girl alive, and seeing Edward came to no harm in the process. "Edward, you have to trust yourself. I know you wont hurt her.. not with the way you are speaking of her." Carlisle cut himself short, as he thought more about what to say. "Edward you know you wont hurt her. I do not think it entirely possible, with the restraint you showed today. As for what to do, I cannot say myself, though I am sure Edward you will know soon enough."

Carlisle grinned at him, for Carlisle he knew what Bella meant to Edward and even though it was probably the most strange relationship. Well there was little doubt that Edward in some way loved Bella Swan. "Maybe being rude was the best way to be. If she knows enough to stay away it might make things a little easier on you. Perhaps you are too close to her.. with her being so.. desirable, maybe you cant see the forest for the trees?" He suggested, as he began to ponder over the possibilities to what could stop him reading her mind. "Ruin it.. Edward you have never ruined anything, and the amount of times we have picked up and moved for Emmett, Jasper, Esme, Alice and Rose. I think they should be understanding." Carlisle said, as he nodded. Denali coven were good friends, and yes there were infinite things to take his mind from Bella there. Carlisle nodded, as he tried not to think of his sadness or show it. "Edward, I shall call everyday. And if you need anything at all.. anything. I am here, so just call, we can be there" He offered, as he smiled a little. "Just be careful Edward" He said, Carlisle was starting to scare himself a little, saying be careful to vampire. It wasnt as if Edward wasnt coming back.
Carlisle Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :
0 / 1000 / 100

Strength :
0 / 1000 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen on Mon May 04, 2009 2:57 pm

Edward listend thoughtful as he processed the possible ultimatums, He could always go to Alaska, try with Tanya..maybe stay there for good, He didn't really know, all he knew was the fact that he despratly needed to hunt, the very thought of Bella had his insides churning and his thirst multi-plying, it was so very tempting not to head back, talk to her pull her to the side, maybe even go to her house. He pondered this silently before he shook his head. He couldn't he had worked so hard to get to where he was now, that he could not afford, no. Would not break it. Maybe he could hunt a great deal then go to her home, get use to her scent, and not kill her, he would of course over indulge himself before hand.

With a frown he stood slowly, He would go directly to Alaska instead he didn not trust himself with going to her home. Edward nodded lightly at Carlisle words, It was daughting. The fact that one human had such a hold over him more so the Rosalie had done. At this he let out a sudden bitter laugh, as he imagined telling the rest of the family this. With it to see Rosalies' face in the procedure. "Rose is going to loath me, I know that, as if she doesn't lath me enough at the moment" He mused then shook his head. Yes. He would go to Alaska that was final. At Carlisle words Edward's expression softend a fraction "Thank you Carlisle, Don't worry I'll keep in contact..I just need a break I think, get away from it for a while, maybe a few weeks..I don't know I'll see how things go, or what happens." he stated.

He thenmoved into the hall and dialed Tanya's number "Hello, Tanya, Long time no talk, Listen I do hope you don't mind me intruiding on your family, But I want to know if it's possible to come stay with you for a while?" at Tanya's response Edward had to litrally hodl the phone away from his ear. "Alright, great. I shall see in in a while" he said before they said thier good byes and hung up. He flipped his phone shut and put it on the side table, before he walked back into the living room "Okay well Tanya says i'm more then welcome, she also tell me to give you her love, and she hopes to see the rest of us some time." he relayed. Before he glanced around and pursed his lips. He rarely left his family once or twice he had, but for petty reasons, He knew Alice would already know by now and he would miss her. Alice espeically out of his siblings he was by far closer to Alice then the others. "If Alice hasn't told the others could you please tell them? and I probably won't see Alice before hand but tell her i'll see her soon. I'm sorry Carlisle..I just have to get away, I need to think.."

Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :
100 / 100100 / 100

Strength :
70 / 10070 / 100

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale on Mon May 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Rose had stopped for some shopping on her way back. A dress had caught her attention, and well if Rose wanted something she got it. The same with today really. She of course became immersed with the clothes, and well had done more shopping than she originally intended to do. Her credit card was hardly limited, though after Carlisle saw her bill, it very well might be. But Rose was too happy to bother about that until she came home. Her Red BMW tore up the drive way to the Cullen house, as music blared from it. No point in having a good car, with no music system to go along with it. It was not too long before Rose appeared, she parked her car noticing that both Edward and Carlisle had their cars parked outside. No doubt they were having a conversation about medical things, or just something of nothing.

Quickly dancing to the boot of the car, she grabbed several bags by the strings as she walked into the house. She made a note to show Alice later, though she had probably already seen her unorthodox shopping trip. Rose found Edward, and Carlisle in the sitting room. She smiled at Carlisle before glaring at Edward. No use in changing a habit of a life time she thought, as she looked between their faces. There was something not right, she thought as she dropped her bags, hearing a soft thud as she placed her hands on her hips and tapped her foot, in slight annoyance. "What is going on here?" She demanded, "Carlisle you do not look so great, and Edward.. well you look like you have lost your toys.. let me guess.. Edward he grounded you?" She said happily as she smiled relishing the thought.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 17
Health :
0 / 1000 / 100

Strength :
0 / 1000 / 100

Special Ability : Her Looks
Registration date : 2009-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlisle Cullen on Wed May 06, 2009 1:57 pm

Carlisle laughed at Edwards comment about Rose. Yes Rose of course would have an opinion on this, and probably more so than the others. "Rose will understand.. She has never been the easiest person for you to get along with." Carlisle remembered why he had saved Rose. She was extremely beautiful and he had some hope of Edward and Rose being together. He knew now that it had not been the greatest of ideas, but he had tried and failed. Though now Carlisle was wondering if Bella was going to be the one to make Edward happy. It was all he had ever wanted for Edward, and even if it was the strangest relationship he could have. It was worth it to see him happy. Though Carlisle thought he was more tormented than anything.

"I understand.. just keep in contact." That was the only thing Carlisle wanted, apart from Edward to be happy. He did not want to loose him again, it had already happened once before and that was enough for him. Though this time there was a reason and if it helped then Carlisle would not stop him. Carlisle smiled at Edward spoke of Tanya's words. "Give her our love too. It had been too long since we have seen each other." He said, as he thought about it. "I shall tell everyone Edward. No need to say sorry, this needs to be done for your own piece of mind. Just be careful and try not to get into any trouble there." Carlisle replied with a grin. The Denali coven were known for other dealings well as their friendship with Carlisle and his family.

Carlisle closed his eyes for a moment as he heard Rose. It was about to get interesting he though, as he placed a smile on his face and waited for Rose to see them. Of no doubt she would have an opinion on Edward leaving, as did they all but Rose was more likely to voice every part of hers. "Welcome home Rose.. Edward had decided to visit the Denali coven for a while. I think he is about to leave, so may I make the suggestion of saying your good byes now." Carlisle said, to her as he took a few steps back to see what they both would do. Dont let what she might say bother you Edward.. you know what she is like. Carlisle thought as he still kept his smile.
Carlisle Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :
0 / 1000 / 100

Strength :
0 / 1000 / 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Cullen on Wed May 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Edward nodded kindly to Carlisle words "I will, don't worry, and thank you again Carlisle. I'm sorry about this, but I just have to, don't worry. I shall of course tell them that you send love." Edward smiled softly and chuckled at Carlisle comment "I shall tell Tanya to behave, yes." He mused, before at that moment Rose walked in the door. Edward sighed soon after, he supposed Rose had a general right to know. "Hello Rosalie." He stated with a small nod, before at her comment he frowned in reply "No Actually as Carlisle said, I am leaving for a while..to visit the Denali's" He added before he glanced to Carlisle under his silent thought and nodded in understanding. Of course he would not let Rosalie get to him, Rose was Rose what else was there to say or even do in the matter?

Edward Cullen
The Vampire

Health :
100 / 100100 / 100

Strength :
70 / 10070 / 100

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie lillian Hale on Sun May 10, 2009 1:41 am

Rose just stared at Carlisle before turning her attention to Edward as he explained his leaving. Rose shook her head to Carlisle. "You think i will say goodbye to him. No he always comes back..." She said as she pretended to be disappointed by that. "So why are you running? Going to run away like the last time we all know about... go on a rampage in Alaska? Human blood sounding good to you these days?" She asked him innocently.

"So is anyone else invited or is it just a visit for the only single and lonely vampire here?" She said, well Edward was leaving for who knew how long. She had to make a few little comments before he left.
Rosalie lillian Hale
Newborn
Newborn

Number of posts : 17
Health :
0 / 1000 / 100

Strength :
0 / 1000 / 100

Special Ability : Her Looks
Registration date : 2009-04-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlisle Cullen on Mon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Carlisle just grinned, of course he was going to worry. He would do nothing other than, but he could at least know Edward was with friends and not that far away at least. Carlisle sometimes wished he did not know Tanya's character as well as some though it might take Edwards mind from Bella for a while at least. Carlisle stood silently as he watched the exchanged between Rose and Edward. They day they actucally got along would be the day everyone had to be worried.

"Rosalie, dont talk like that to Edward. There are things here that need to be sorted out." Carlisle told her sternly, though he was not sure of what else to say to Rose. "Edward is not going on a rampage, just visiting friends. So you might want to say goodbye civily for a change?" He suggested giving Rose a warning glance. "You shall be missed around here Edward" Carlisle said.
Carlisle Cullen
Newborn
Newborn

Health :
0 / 1000 / 100

Strength :
0 / 1000 / 100